Monday 30 May 2011

Rock Climbing!



May 28, 2011
What a wonderful day was today. I woke up a very early at 6 am in the morning for my daily run, since the weather was sunny and perfect I thought to myself: why not go to the Blue Mountains and do the rock climbing tour. Luckily my friend Marianna along with other two friends thought it was a great idea. Since one of my friends have a car, she volunteer to take us there. We decided to do the “Introduction to rock climbing” coarse. As soon as we got there our instructor taught us all the important facts of rock climbing, then he gave us all our gear, which included the following: ropes, helmets, harnesses, hardware and climbing shoes. The climbing ranged from easy to challenging, so we had the opportunity to try range of varied climbing styles from walls to jamb cracks. Since it was our first time rock climbing, an instructor was helping us along the way. This was one of the most exciting of all outdoor adventures I have done. The activity cost us about 175 AUD which was perfect because it included meals plus it was very much worth it. Rock climbing can be so addictive. I am definitely doing this activity when I get back to my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment