Monday 30 May 2011

Zumba!

May 22, 2011
As the saying goes for Zumba: Ditch the workout, join the party! Indeed this is very true. Tonight I decided to write my blog on my Zumba class. Back in Mexico I never enjoyed going to fitness classes. I rather run on a tread mill or lift some weights. But last night, I tried Zumba and I loved it! I always wondered what the big deal was, and now I see. In 50 minutes I think I burned like 700 calories. As soon as the class started the teacher pump up the volume to some amazing salsa, reggeaton and samba. We danced for 50 minutes nonstop. Since I am a Latina and I love to dance, I became pretty addicted to this class. I was amazed by the teacher because in less than an hour, she taught us how to dance salsa and samba.  I definitely want to keep going to this class because it is an extremely good work out. In fact I never sweat, but today I sweat like never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment