Tuesday 12 April 2011

Introduction!

Before I start with my blogs I would like to give a little information about myself. My name is Czarina Escalante. I am an exchange student from The University of Arizona, which is located in Tucson, Arizona and forty-five minutes away from the border of Mexico and The United States. I am from Mexico, but go to School in the states. Back at home, my heart and soul is devoted to science, that’s one of the great reasons why I’m majoring in nursing. I must admit, before coming to Sydney I was very excited to take this course because even though I’m not that good at playing sports, I have always love to see and learn about them. Through the course I will blog about the field trips and sport events that I attended and the wonderful experiences that I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment