Wednesday 13 April 2011

Sydney Fishing!


March 13, 2011
Fishing has officially become one of my best hobbies ever. Before I write about my experience I am going to tell you a little bit about fishing. Fishing is the activity of trying to catch a fish, and then eat it. Fish are normally caught in the wild. Techniques for catching fish include hand gathering, spearing, netting, angling and trapping. Since my friend and I love fishing and it is considered to be a sport, we decided to look up fishing tours in Sydney Australia. Luckily we found one, so we decided to go, the tour is call “Sydney fishing.” Today we had to wake up at at 5:00 AM because we had to be in the Harbor, no later than 6:00 AM because that’s the best time to go fishing. It is important to go early in the morning because that’s when all the fish begin to come up. There were about ten people in the boat, so each had their own special moment to catch a fish. I was astonished because luckily I caught 2 normal sized fish. The best thing of the tour was that we were able to take the fish home and cook it.    

1 comment: